Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Sunday 14 February 2016

Sheepish Heart Bomb 2016


Can you believe it? This year is the third time I've joined in with Meredith's Sheepish Heart Bomb. I still think it's always a good idea to let people know they are loved, if only in a small, yarny sort of way. 

I sat crocheting (watching Legally Blonde, I might add) these pretty granny hearts yesterday, then released them into the wild today. A few things were different this year, actually. We live in a different city now, so it was fun thinking of a new place to leave them and I used a different pattern to make bigger hearts. I've pinned it here if you fancy making some. These were fairly speedy to do and look fab. I might make some for Christmas. 

Did you spread some love this weekend?



7 comments:

  1. Lovely idea! Happy Valentine's day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gill, thank you, hope you had a lovely weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE legally blonde :) Your hearts are beautiful and brighten up a winterscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Yep, it's ALL about the bend and snap. Even my husband was won over by the movie!

      Delete
  3. What a cute idea! Might have to do something like this for Valentine's next year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tahnee, keep an eye on the One Sheepish Girl blog, the #sheepishheartbomb seems to be an annual thing you can get involved with! :) x

      Delete
  4. Renegade yarn! I love! (I think I have said this before, but I LOVE the name of your blog!)

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...