Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Thursday 19 November 2015

new pattern: pudding hat!



Well, this past week has been, erm, interesting. 

With sad, shocking things happening across the world, plus life happenings closer to home, I've been glad to be able to catch up with friends and family a little bit and devote a good chunk of my time to making Christmas projects, too. Several things are actually finished and I think I may be almost on track. Are you giving any handmade gifts this year?



In the spirit of all things festive, I thought I'd share a peek at a wonderfully silly project I contributed to the latest issue of Simply Crochet (issue 38). Yep, it's a Christmas pudding hat. When else can you wear a pudding on your head? I'm definitely going to be embarrassing my family by wearing it over the holidays. No shame in my game. 




I'd also like to thank you for your kind and encouraging comments on my last post – we all have gloomier days and it's good to know you guys are out there!

1 comment:

  1. Oo nice work! Christmas puddings are always fun in any form, though I don't like eating them.

    ReplyDelete

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...