Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas craft roundup



It's that time. 
Now we're into November I can no longer deny that Christmas is sooon. As such, aside from indulging in small amounts of I'm-not-ready panic, I've trawled through the Knit Happens archives (so you don't have to) and found some fun and easy craft ideas for Christmas. Bring forth the links, projects, patterns, recipes and ideas...


To hang about the place for festive cheer. Here's when I made these. 
This tutorial is pretty good.  



Remember the Crafty Christmas Club? There are still a load of great creative projects on there. Here's my guide to budget gift wrapping


This is by far one of my favourite festive makes. A wee bit fiddly but totally worth it. 
Find all the links and stuff you need here


This is super-tasty and doesn't require any time to mature. 
I've been saving jam jars all year for my Winter 2014 batch! 



Baker's twine, garden wire, cream yarn and some knitting needles. I-cord is go!



This is so quick to whip up and yes, it fits an iphone. 


I've also been really inspired by Kate's Christmas craft roundup at Greedy for Colour. As you'd imagine, there are lots of brilliant tutorials for colourful yarny treats and washi tape ideas. The confetti pompoms and cute hot air balloons are high on my list!

What are you making for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...