Pages



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb
Psalm 139:13

Monday 11 February 2013

my little crochet heart


You are loved.

That is always the best truth to hear.  It somehow outweighs 'you're beautiful' or 'you're talented'.  
There are no conditions, you don't have to earn it, it is just because. 

Anyhow, the reason for this outpouring is this: THAT day is approaching.  You know the one.  And as such I've been crocheting itty bitty hearts in preparation for my first ever yarn bomb.  #Sheepishheartbomb in fact, a genius notion of the lovely Meredith of One Sheepish Girl.  Go and read all about it. 

The pattern she used was in US terms, so I adapted it a little into UK terms and added another row. 

Itty Bitty Heart Pattern
Make a magic loop.  
Round 1:
 Into the loop: 3ch, 2 tr, 3dc, 1ch, 1tr, 1ch, 3dc,2tr, 3ch.  
Pull the magic loop!  Join with a ss into the centre of the ring.
Round 2:
4ch, 1tr into every stitch, 4ch.  
Join with a ss into centre of the ring.

Et voilà!
Let's spread some love with little pink hearts.

Have a good day, Valentine.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

penny for your thoughts . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...